1. You must be a resident of the City of Murrieta, Winchester or French Valley.
2. You must meet all income eligibility requirements
3. You must be able to document and accurately verify all information given on any of the required forms.
*PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITH YOU*
1. Residency – Current utility bill (phone or gas), bank statement, rent receipt, current credit card statement.
If sharing a home, a rental agreement from primary home owner.
2. Identification for Adults – Drivers license with picture, picture I.D. from the department of motor vehicles.
3. Identification for Children – Birth certificate (match children with birth dates and ages provided by the families), social security cards, or immunization records or card. You must be able to prove the ages of your children. Children 18 and over must supply proof that they are enrolled in school full time
4. Income – Recent paystubs, recent bank statements for direct deposit, court documents showing alimony or child support, latest tax return, letter of benefits from disability or social security and recent tax form IRS1040